Friday, August 26, 2011

Change is good.

There have been a lot of changes in our lives in the last 15 months. I quit my job, we moved across the country, Hubby started a new job, we made new friends, had a baby, made more new friends, found a new church, started blogging, learned to sew, the list just keeps going! I got to thinking about all the changes in our lives and have been wondering how I can help bring change in other peoples lives across the globe.

So, we’ve decided to use my birthday to start a 3 month campaign to raise $1,500 for charity:water. Watch out for more blogs between now and November 30th for all the crazy things I’m going to do to get you to donate to my campaign. And to make it even crazier, we will match every dime you donate to my campaign so we can make an even bigger impact!!

Never heard of charity:water? Check out this video for a short history and then visit my charity:water campaign page to make a donation. Heck, you should even bookmark the campaign page so you can see how we’re progressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment