Monday, November 12, 2012

Taco Soup

Needed to post this somewhere so it doesn't get lost in my FB messages. This is a recipe for Taco soup from my dear friend Molly which she found somewhere else.. I'm reposting it here for my convenience and yours too!

Crockpot Taco Soup -
prep time 10 min. - serves 8-10
1 (16 oz) can pinto beans
1 (16 oz) can white beans or 1 (16 oz) kidney beans
1 (11 oz) can niblet corn
1 (11oz) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
1 (28 oz) can diced tomatoes
1 (4 oz) can diced green chilies
1 (1-1/4 oz) envelope taco seasoning mix
1 (1 oz) envelope ranch dressing mix
1 lb. shredded chicken, ground beef or 1 lb any meat

Instructions:
1) Cook meat and drain.
2) Shred if needed.
3) Add all ingredients to crock pot.
4) DO NOT DRAIN CANS
5) Stir
6) Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours
7) Keep on low until serving to keep hot.

I'd also like to add celery and carrots the next time I make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment