Monday, February 6, 2012

Baskets of groceries, bundles of fun

As my Sweet Pea gets more and more excited about copying everything I do, I’m trying to keep up with her interest and make fun toys to go along with her age.

Right now I’m in the middle of a big project to make a bunch of crocheted food items for her before we get her a play kitchen. We’re thinking to get her the kitchen (or DIY make one!) before Christmas next year so I’m not feeling stressed at and just taking my time.

Here’s the first round up on free patterns I’m using:

 

roundup - crochet foods

1. Sandwich from Yummi-Gurumi by Craft foxes

2. Cupcake by Anapaulaoli

3. Pancake Breakfast by the Craft Frog

4.Eggs by Easy Makes me Happy

5.Sausage links by tots and bottoms

6. Sweet Little Cake by KTB Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment