Wednesday, September 28, 2011

charity: water campaign update

Holy Moly! We are now 1/3rd of the way through our campaign and we’re already over 60% of the way to our goal!!! I just want to say that you guys are amazing. I mean really. Thank you so much for supporting this campaign and clean water and for giving to charity: water.

Old News:
The
craigslist event is still ongoing. I still have more stuff to sell and if you want me to sell your stuff for you I’ll do that too. Just leave a comment or send me an email. We’ve raised over $355 just from selling our old junk!

Here’s what’s still for sale:

iphone screen cover kit (2 left)
Dell Flat panel Monitor
Black Jack 2 with carcharger
TI 89 calculator

Weekly Challenges are still ongoing… there will be more…although I think I’m the only one doing them…which isn’t very motivating, but I guess I’m setting the example, right? If you’re doing these challenges you should really let me know because you deserve credit!!! Giving up coffee and netflix and telling people to give away their money is hard work!!

New News:
There are a couple of giveaways coming up that I know you’re going to want to get involved in. I’ll post the links when they’re up! (I’m SOOOOO excited about this) You have no idea.

Pants and Baby Bows! And Christmas! And baby showers! and stuff. My etsy shop is up and running and all the items in the shop are charity: water donations! Of course you know I’m only making what I’m good at – hair bows and baby pants… and maybe I’ll add in lovey taggy blankets in a week or two. There are more styles coming so if you don’t see something you like, but you want to give the gift of clean water (and have your baby wear something cute at the same time) just send me a note, I’d be glad to whip up something custom and special for you.

Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you again.
Seriously. You’re making a difference. You’re changing the world. One ounce of clean water at a time. Really, you’re my heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment